Friday, August 22, 2008

On a more personal note

I know many of you, all like 5 of the people who actually read this, are used to me going on about politics and philosophy serious, intellectual things that are far more interesting than one's personal life, but I feel as though I need to update.

I haven't been keeping up with this like I have so usually because of numerous things happening.

I was away from work for near a month and a half so that closes up some time there. College is starting up so that busies me even further, but most of all in the past month and a half something amazing has happened. I believe with all of my heart I have met my match.

It's actually a guy I've known for a long damn time, but the truth of the matter is, we've finally gotten together and something amazing has happened. I've decided he's the one for me, and Vice Versa.

When you fall in love with someone, there's so many things that should happen, and usually don't, but when they all do, amazing things start happening. My entire life feels as though it's been turned around simply because love found me. I can't believe that THIS is happening to ME. I'm quite possibly the most cynical, horrid person you could possibly ever know when it comes to this stuff and yet it even happened for me. Who would have ever thought.

I love this guy with all my heart, and I hope that life stays as great as it is right now for a very, very long time.

No comments: